The 2022 BMW Charity Pro-Am
presented by TD SYNNEX
Monday, June 6th, 2022 – Sunday, June 12th, 2022
Register for Our Many Junior Golf Clinics
In 2022, all of our clinics will be hosted at:
The Carolina Country Club
2355 Carolina Country Club Rd.
Spartanburg, SC 29306
General First Tee Clinic – 4PM to 5PM
Pictures Coming Soon
Girls Only Clinic – 5PM to 6PM
Pictures Coming Soon
Els for Autism #GameON Clinic – 6PM to 7PM
Pictures Coming Soon
Spanish Speaking Clinic – 3PM to 5PM
Registration is NOW CLOSED
We are excited to again partner with The BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation in 2022! We will be hosting a Junior Golf Clinic for our participants (open to the public). Registration will open closer to the event, so be on the lookout!
Our participants always have a great time during the clinic hearing from Korn Ferry Tour Professionals and maybe even a Celebrity Guest! Our young golfer will have an opportunity to see Korn Ferry Tour Professionals hit shots, ask them questions and also hit golf balls themselves. Clubs will be provided.
Picture from The 2021 BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation
Participants 14 years of age or older are able to register to volunteer as Standard Bearers. Click on the button below to register.
Register to be a Junior Volunteer as a Standard Bearer
Note that when you purchase tickets, please remember to select “The First Tee of the Upstate” as the beneficiary. We will receive 100% of the tickets sales! If we sell the most tickets out of all the participating charities, we will receive a BONUS donation of $3,000 from the event! So, purchase tickets for your family, friends and co-workers and remember to select “First Tee” as the beneficiary of your purchase!
Follow the steps below to volunteer:
- Register ASAP! Be sure to register early, which will give you a better chance of getting the volunteer position you desire.
- Volunteer Registration is $40: The fee covers your volunteer polo shirt, headwear (cap, bucket hat or visor), Volunteer Credential, Guest Credential, food and beverages during volunteer days and more.
- Earn money for charity! Volunteers have the opportunity to earn $20 per day for one of the tournament’s charities. Make sure you designate which charity during the registration process.
- You don’t need to know anything about golf to volunteer! We have plenty of volunteer opportunities available for those not familiar with the game.
- The perks of online registration and payment: Online registration allows you to pay by credit card and ensures a secure, fast and reliable transaction. By paying online you have the best chance of being assigned to the committee of your choice. If you choose to pay by check, you will not be assigned to a course or committee until we receive payment, and your committee may become filled while we wait for your check to arrive.
Birdies for Charity
The Birdies for Charity Fund was established to support the continuing efforts of the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation, a 501 (C)(3) not-for-profit organization, to provide bonus dollars to participating charities. To qualify, charities must be publicly supported and recognized by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501 (C)(3) organization. All charitable contributions must come from a designated donor, and must not be part of a capital campaign. The Birdies for Charity program is intended to support charitable organizations, services, operations and programs.
HERE IS HOW IT WORKS
Simply make a one-time flat donation OR a pledge one cent or more per birdie. If you make a pledge per birdie, you’ll be mailed a notice of your pledge amount due after the tournament.
To enter the contest, guess the number of birdies that will actually be made by the Web.com Tour Pros during the tournament Thursday – Sunday. A grand prize will be given who guesses the correct number. In case of ties, winners will be randomly selected.
CHIP IN FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
When you chip in to help The First Tee of the Upstate, you can win some great prizes and The First Tee of the Upstate. Guess the total number of birdies made by the professionals to win a trip to the BMW Performance Center for four people and drive a BMW for 1 month! Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize will be awarded to the person who guesses exactly the number of birdies made during the BMW Charity Pro-Am presented by SYNNEX Corporation Golf Tournament. The guess may be any number. In case of ties, the Grand Prize winner will be chosen by random drawing by Tournament Officials from among those who correctly guess the exact number of birdies made. If no one guesses the exact number of birdies made, then the Grand Prize winner will be the person whose guess (either above or below the exact number of birdies made) is the closest to the actual number of birdies made during the Tournament. All ties and other prizes will be determined by a random drawing conducted by Tournament Officials, or at the discretion of Tournament Officials.
Total birdies made by professionals: