Make an impact with your gently used golf clubs
Donating equipment is another way to help support our chapter. Convert your 'oldish', unwanted golf equipment into a cash donation!
WHAT DONATIONS WILL YOU TAKE?
We take just about anything that will help us provide a better experience and a quality lesson for our participants. Which means, if the equipment is broken, severely out of date, or you wouldn’t use it to make a birdie; then chances are there isn’t much we can do with it. Due to technological changes and storage space, we are only accepting clubs that are no older than 6 years old
Process to donate your gently used golf clubs:
- Contact Derek Kinzer at (864)395-0013; option 2 to set-up a time to drop-off your donation
- Download and complete The First Tee of the Upstate Club Donation Form
- Turn in your donation and receive a tax receipt.
If you are willing to purchase supplies needed for our programming, please contact our Program Director, Derek at [email protected]
Below are examples of supplies that we need to conduct our programming across the Upstate.
• Lightweight adult & junior carry bags (must have back-pack straps)
• Various teaching/training aids
• Golf balls
• Cones of various colors and sizes
• Alignment sticks (Orange driveway reflector sticks)
• Hula hoops
• Pool noodles
• Office supplies - Sharpies, 2021 At-a-glance Calendars, post-it notes, printer paper, index cards, pocket folders
• Flagging Tape